Are you interested in studying full-time for 1 year for a Masters by Research (MRes), with fees paid and a tax-free stipend of £11,586?
There is additional support for training courses and conference attendance too.
Are you interested in health care policy and/or in spiritual care within the NHS in Wales? (You don’t have to be living in Wales right now).
This one year research study, will look at how the ‘Standards for Spiritual Care Services in the NHS in Wales 2010’ have been used to date and how they should be developed for the future.
If successful, you would start your studies in April or October 2019.
This is a joint venture between Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (ABUHB) and the University of South Wales (USW).
Your main base would be at the USW Glyntaf Campus, Pontypridd with some time spent at ABUHB, Newport.
- A 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant subject.
- An interest in healthcare policy, research methods and/or spiritual care in the NHS.
- A reasonable understanding of research methods Be living in East Wales, West Wales or the Valleys at time of enrolment.
For an informal chat please contact:
- either Professor Linda Ross (email@example.com)
- or Professor Jackie Miles (Jackie.Miles2@wales.nhs.uk)